Report on personal data processing, according to article 13, D. Lgs. June 30, 2003, No.196
In compliance with what expressed by D.Lgs. June 30, 2003, No.196 (Privacy Consolidation Act), we hereby supply you all due information concerning the purposes and methods for your personal data processing, that will be processed on the basis of the principles of fairness, lawfulness and clarity to safeguard your privacy and rights.
Purposes of data processing
For activities that are strictly connected and critical to customer care relationships (e.g. acquisition of preliminary data at the conclusion of a contract, performance of operations according to the commitments included in the contract stipulated with the customers, etc.):
- Informative activities;
- Business activities;
- Goods and services supply;
- Accounting operations (to issue invoices, to effect payments).
Methods of data processing – Data Retention
The data processing will be carried out automatically and / or manually, by authorized personnel, with means and methods that will guarantee maximum security and confidentiality. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
Ambit of communication and diffusion
Your processed data will not be diffused. It could instead be conveyed to societies related and / or associated to Safe Bag S.p.A, abroad and within legal boundaries to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- Suppliers of services related to the management of the informative system used by Safe Bag S.p.A, and networks (including email);
- Suppliers of services related to the transmission, enveloping, transport and delivery of communications for the clients;
- Suppliers of services related to the customer care (e.g. call center, help desk etc.);
- Subjects that carry out operations of control, revision and certification of the activities performed by Safe Bag S.p.A, even in the customers’ interests.
The subjects belonging to the above categories are to be considered Responsible for the data processing, or as acting independently as distinct Titulars for the data processing.
The list related to these subjects, constantly updated, is available at Safe Bag S.p.A.
Nature of underwriting
Your data underwriting is optional, in absence of which, Safe Bag S.p.A, might find it impossible to supply the services, necessary to contractual, accounting and fiscal obligations.The titular also notifies that, any missing or incorrect communication of the obligatory information might mainly cause the following consequences:
- The impossibility for the titular to guarantee the respect of the contractual agreements related to the data processing;
- The possible incompatibility of the data processing results with the fiscal and administrative regulations or with the operations for which the data is required.
You can claim your rights according to art. 7,8,9 and 10 of D.Lgs. June 30 2003 No.196, applying to the titular (or to the Responsible subject, if mentioned) of the data processing.
Lastly, we inform that art.13, of the here referred-to law, provides the interested persons with the possibility to claim specific rights. Moreover, the interested person can obtain from the data processing Titular:
- The acknowledgment of the existence or non-existence of data pertaining to him, even if not yet registered, and the request that the data be made available to him in an intelligible form;
- To be informed about the data source, as well as the processing logic and purposes;
- The cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the amount of data being processed in violation of the law, as well as the data updating, correction or implementation.
For legitimate reasons, the interested person can also object to the processing of his own data, especially in those cases where data is conveyed for business reasons or advertising material despatch, direct sales or marketing research.
The data processing Titular is Safe Bag S.p.A Via della Fonte di Fauno 6/A 00153 Roma (Rm) , tel + 39 06 69307030 fax+ 39 06 69307477